As the third trimester quickly approaches, I have found myself wanting to wear outfits that are extremely comfortable, but still feel pulled together. Enter, maternity loungewear sets! To me, it’s the perfect in-between of jeans and a cute top vs. leggings and a tee (until it’s warm enough for dresses all the time). I crowdsourced some favorite brands from friends (see the whole list of where to look below!) and here are the one I’m loving most for spring!
- Abercrombie Sweater Set, 2. Target Sweatshirt + Sweatpants, 3. Aerie Joggers + Tank, 4. Free People Bodysuit, 5. Free People Romper, 5. Free People Jogger Duster Sweater Set
Some of these are a little out of my comfort zone. The Free People Jogger Duster Sweater Set definitely seemed like a stretch for me with the crop top, but as it turns out, my belly is as “toned” as it’ll ever be while pregnant so it’s the perfect time to show off a few inches of skin! The Free People bodysuit was also a jump, but once I tried it on, I knew it is going to be a staple as the weather warms up. With a booty-covering cardigan or jacket out and about or on it’s own at home, it is the epitome of comfort.
The Brands: Where to Look for Loungewear Sets (with commentary from me and my fabulous friend Erin)
- Free People – checks the box on comfy, likely to err on the more casual side (isn’t a bad thing for preg/postpartum)
- ADAY – not technically sold as sets, but a fully sustainable company that uses only a few, super durable and beautiful materials so their pieces all pair really well. Couldn’t love this company more.
- Madewell – great sweats, but wait until they’re on sale. They do have some cute waffle sets though!
- Abercrombie – check out the “Sunday” sweats line
- Aerie – less quality material, but so comfy
- Target – affordable and great color options
- Old Navy – extended sizing, affordable
This post was all about maternity-friendly loungewear sets I’m loving for spring. If you enjoyed the post, you may also like: