This haul includes maternity-friendly pieces from Tuckernuck that are perfect for the spring and into the summer.
Spring break and summer fun is right around the corner so I decided to order a few new pieces from Tuckernuck! This pregnancy, I’ve worked on my skills at ordering non-maternity clothing that will accommodate my growing bump. Though they’re not always home runs (between sizing and cut it can be a lot to ask of an item, haha), I was very happy with most of these from Tuckernuck! Between the colors, quality, and detail, I think they will great for the end of my pregnancy and postpartum through the rest of the summer weather.
Watch my Try-On of all of these here!
- Poppy Dress ($77) – the smocked top perfectly accommodates a bump, long enough for chasing a toddler, easy to dress up or down
- Gold Chain Necklace ($68) – I got this to replace a chain JJ accidentally broke and it’s a staple to pair with any pendant
- Woven Sandals ($55) – I love the woven material and slight heel of these sandals! They are also surprisingly comfortable. I ended up returning them because I don’t think I’ll end up wearing them often in this season of life, but amazing price for a fun, comfortable, versatile shoe.
- Gold Bracelet ($38) – My favorite item I ordered! The weight makes it feel really sturdy, especially for the price and it adds a little something to any outfit. I’ve worn it every day since I received it!
- Blue Striped Dress ($118) – I so badly wanted this dress to work for me! I sized up, but between being tall (I’m 5’9″) and my baby bump, it was just too short. Highly recommend if you’re shorter than me or not pregnant! Such an easy, cute dress.
- White Caftan Coverup ($78) – I love a lightweight coverup that covers my shoulders so I don’t have to worry about getting burnt. I got the biggest size in this one and it is roomy, a great length, and cute with the tassle detail. Definitely one of those things you grab for every pool or beach day because it’s just easy and cute.
I hope you found this post on maternity-friendly Tuckernuck items helpful! I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future.
If you enjoyed this post, you might like: