We all know comfort is key in the months after having a baby, but I know it made me feel a million times better when what I put on was also somewhat stylish. Here are a few of the items I wore over and over (and continue to!).
- Romper (sold out, similar item that I love!)- a must have 30 second outfit for warm weather. Front snaps make it breastfeeding friendly, high quality soft fabric, and flattering cinching. Adjustable and wonderful. I’ve worn this at least once per week.
- High Waisted Biker Shorts (up to size 20)- these have a cult following for a reason. In my most desperate days of pregnancy when I felt like a whale and was always hot I decided to splurge and treat myself to these. A little pricey, but I’ve worn them constantly.
- Flowy Dress (sold out, similar that I love!)– the top is a wrap allowing for easy breastfeeding and the elastic waist makes it comfortable for hours. Perfect for family photos.
- Belt – one of my favorite moves was to take the dresses I wore while pregnant (read: loose, flowy, comfy) and belt them postpartum for a comfortable and flattering look
- PJ Set (up to size 18, run a little big)- with mixed company stopping by to visit after you have the baby, it’s really nice to be wearing something you feel good in (and isn’t weird to wear in front of your father-in-law). I can’t believe these sets are so affordable given the incredible quality fabric. You don’t have to worry about anything being see-through and the shorts are a cute yet totally comfortable, appropriate length. I recommend these to anyone, postpartum or not! If I were having another baby I would buy multiple sets of these in multiple sizes for the months after delivery.