- MAMA Padded-cup Swimsuit
- Cache Coeur Bloom Two-Piece Maternity Swimsuit (also available in gray and black)
- Ruffle Trim Striped Swimsuit (also available in black)
- Amazon V-Neck Maternity Swimsuit (tons of color options)
- Padded-cup Floral Swimsuit
- Olive Ribbed Swimsuit
Warmer days are upon us and as someone who is both very pregnant and has a long torso, the hunt for swimwear can be …exhausting. Between guessing your size and trying to gauge how supportive tops are, it’s a time-intensive task. This summer I am of the opinion that pregnant women should embrace the bikini! It is so much easier with a long torso. It’s also great to have a one-piece though so I tried on about 5,000 swimsuits in search of the best ones. Luckily, I found a few gems that every expecting mom will love! Knowing I’m in a suit that fits well, accommodates the bump, and won’t reveal too much means I get to just enjoy myself by the water!
- MAMA Padded-cup Swimsuit (currently $26) – timeless, cute scallop detail, padded, super comfortable, good booty coverage.
- Cache Coeur Bloom Two-Piece Maternity Swimsuit ($105 at Nordstrom) – so flattering with the flutter sleeve (plus great for sun coverage!), beautifully made, supportive top, multiple colors. A great suit for anyone, pregnant or not! Also has good booty coverage.
- Ruffle Trim Striped Swimsuit (currently $26, also available in black) – so cute, nautical vibes, and great coverage
- Amazon V-Neck Maternity Swimsuit ($33, tons of color options) – I wore this swimsuit constantly all summer! The back is adjustable which is perfect for a changing belly and chest. I also wore it postpartum and felt great. So flattering for a female figure, especially with more curves!
- Padded-cup Floral Swimsuit (currently $26) – cutest print!! It’s rare to find cute maternity swimsuits with a pattern so this is a gem.
- Olive Ribbed Swimsuit (currently $26) – so versatile and classic. Supportive textured fabric.
Bikini not available, similar kimono option
P.S. I thought breastfeeding-specific clothing was unnecessary, but it is SO NICE to have! I have many pieces now, including clever swimsuits that keep you covered while nursing. Nothing like flashing your boob at your brother-in-law while lounging by the water (EEK). This suit and this one are two of my favorites.
This post was all about the best maternity swimsuits for long torsos. If you found it helpful, you may enjoy: