These are my five favorite nursing bras for postpartum. Each one is slightly different and between them all I have the perfect style for any situation or outfit! After JJ, I took my typical minimalist approach to buying nursing bras and it was such a mistake. This time, I’ve accumulated many more and my life is so much easier! No matter how long you nurse, it is SO worth it to have enough properly fitting bras that you’re comfortable and prepared for whatever you’re wearing. Hunting through the laundry to find the one bra that works with certain tops is a headache no one needs when they have a baby to take care of. Overall, I’ve found I prefer supportive bras with minimal embellishment that make them easy to wear with lots of different tops and dresses.
- Wireless Nursing Bra – My very favorite! Great quality, supportive without underwire, front adjust straps, and the most comfortable of all the nursing bras I’ve tried. Shop it here.
- Seamless Nursing Bra – Very similar to my first choice, but slightly lower quality. Shop it here.
- Underwire T-Shirt Bra – The most similar to bras I wear when I’m not nursing so I love these. Shop it here.
- Nursing Sports Bra – Great support with the functionality of a normal sports bra. Shop it here.
- Full Coverage Underwire Nursing Bra – The best for under smooth fitting tops. Shop it here.
- Nursing Breast Pads – I had to include these! I wear these every day and they are so much more comfortable than the disposable version. Shop them here.
I hope these nursing bras make your breastfeeding experience a little more comfortable! If you found it helpful, you may enjoy: