Gift ideas for toddlers! My son John John is turning 2 in just a couple weeks. I can’t believe it! It feels like yesterday we were bringing his little round cheeks home from the hospital on a gorgeous fall day. My baby is now a little boy and it’s bittersweet how quickly he has changed. These are the gifts we’re (or his grandparents) are getting him for his birthday this year.
- Baby Dyson Vacuum – he is obsessed with helping me clean so I think this will be great. Plus, it works!
- Tractor Mac books – more books are always a hit
- Wooden barn with animals – I found one in good shape on Facebook Marketplace
- New snow boots – these are supposed to be awesome because they slip-on
- Winter coat – retro inspired and a gift from his great grandmother, the queen of practical gift-giving
- Carhartt overalls – for a boy who spends half his life on his knees playing, these are super durable
- Winter hat – for all the time we’ll spend outside during the cold months
- Dinosaur sticker pack – I plan to keep some in the diaper bag, in the car, in my purse, etc. for when we need a quick activity
This post had my gift ideas for toddlers this year! If you enjoyed it, you may also like: